SEIM Screw Pump
Seim is Italian company manufacturing twin or double and triple screw pump to transfer fluid and multi-phase fluid. It includes external bearings (self-lubricated or with separate lubrication system), mechanical seals (with or without flushing plan), timing gears between the two screws (in a dedicated gearbox), external fabricated case, totally removable and replaceable liner.
This pump can be highly customized, selecting the preferred layout and materials, as well as the necessary mechanical seal model and performances depending on process fluid and service. Design is compliant to API676 latest edition and it is ATEX certified for zone 1.
Series PCX 2SP LS
- PCX 2SP is same as PCS 2SP in short version.
- This pump is suitable for oprating pressure up to 16 barg and 50% of PCX 2SP flow capacity.
- Typical application is condensate or vacuum residual, when flow capacity required is low but pump customization is required and NPSH available is very limited.
Series PCX WTG
- PCX WTG is the simplest twin screw pump solution avaliable
- It comes with internal bearings and one single mechanical seal, without timing gears
- This pump is normally used for high flow lubrication or in full Stainless Steel execution, whenever process fluid is able to lubricate the bearings and the rotors