Aquafan provide hydro powered turbine type cooling tower. The cooling tower is design without gear and motor. Its application in oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, chemical, power, pulse and paper, food,…etc. industries
Intelligent & Invovative Engineerings
AQUAFAN Cooling Towers originally designed and produced in 1952. WATCO International PTE LED, with over 30 years experience in cooling tower design and installation, acquired the designs in the 1980's and has since developed and innovated the modules by examploting modern corrosion-resistant materials and acmulative technical experience. Headquartered in Singapore WATCO supplies and installs throughout Eurpoe, MOddle East, Asia and the Americas, providing innovative and cost-effective global cooling solutions.
Reliable design criteria
- The AQUAFAN cooling towers are available in module sizes: AQF7 is 2.1 x 2.1m AQF 12 is 3.6 x 3.6 m.
- The module have been tested extensively under controller conditions
- The multiplication of capacity forecast on grouped modules is therefore accurately predictable as there are no efficiency losses as experienced with large format fans.
- Fine tuning performance to match more precisely with process demands and climatic conditions, is simplified.
The AQUAFAN Cooling Tower is:
- Specially designed for industrial, corrosive and flame-proof environments.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant FRP pultruded profiles that is particulary suitable for sea & brackish water applications.
- Structural members are FRP pultruded profiles and 304 St/St.
The AQUAFAN Cooling Tower provided substantial:
- Reduction in energy costs
- Reduction in operational maintenance costs
- Reduction in plant down time
- Flexbility in matching actual demand
- Reduced lifetime costs